From our very first meeting we knew that Music Express was truly a professional company in the wedding industry. The coordinator took the time to walk us through our wedding evening and the services the DJ would provide. You could just tell that they had a lot of experience in making weddings fun and run smoothly. A few months before our wedding we met our DJ, Jack Wier. He was amazing. Jack has such a great personality and you can tell he truly loves music. He was so excited about all the songs we had picked and offered great suggestions for the areas we were having trouble coming up with ideas. Jack wrote up a detailed plan of the evening and kept us so organized and on schedule the night of the wedding. All of our guests loved him and we got so many compliments about the music and the atmosphere he created. Jack and Music Express definitely had a large part in making our wedding such a success.
- Top 4 Songs from the 80s That Work Amazing with Wedding Guests
- Wedding Song Ideas According to Different Musical Tastes
- Your Guests Will Definitely Want to Dance if You Use These Tips
- These Songs Are Amazing if You’re Planning Your Wedding Anniversary
- What Are the Most Requested Wedding Songs the United States?