Steve, Eric, Stan and the entire New Image Studios/Music Express team were very kind, timely and professional for our wedding. Steve made sure the process of booking and coordinating between the photographers and DJs a breeze. Eric did an awesome and efficient job of getting all the important moments of our wedding. Stan had the guests at our wedding dancing all night and adjusted effortlessly to our requests for an abundance of latin music. I found the planning forms sent to us before hand (about what shots we wanted the photographer to get, what music the DJ should/should not play, the specific timeline for the night, etc.) to be very helpful in making sure we covered all the bases and established clear expectations for the kind of service we were hoping for. Overall, I would say for the quality of service we received, New Image Studios/Music Express was an excellent value for the price. We got both services for the price of one standard photographer anywhere else. Thank you Steve and team!
- Top 4 Songs from the 80s That Work Amazing with Wedding Guests
- Wedding Song Ideas According to Different Musical Tastes
- Your Guests Will Definitely Want to Dance if You Use These Tips
- These Songs Are Amazing if You’re Planning Your Wedding Anniversary
- What Are the Most Requested Wedding Songs the United States?