My husband Paul and I were referred to Tim Firlik at Music Express by a couple who had recently worked with him for the music at their wedding. After having the pleasure or working with Tim and his company, it was evident why they came so highly recommended. Tim met with us, listened closely to the vision for our wedding and delivered the best of ways. Our dance floor was never empty and every age group felt well attended to. Countless guests have complimented us on how fun the evening was and we owe much of that to Tim. His keen skill, creativity and his attention to detail was eclipsed only by his friendly and professional demeanor. He managed the pace and vibe of the entire evening and took a mountain of stress off of us, leaving us able to enjoy our special night to every extent possible. He guided us through the night, kept the energy level really high and even managed (somehow) to keep drinks in our hands periodically throughout the night. He was a champion and we couldn’t be more grateful for the care he took with us. A very special thank you to Tim and to Music Express for making our night so memorable for us and all of our guests. We give this company the highest of recommendations!
- Top 4 Songs from the 80s That Work Amazing with Wedding Guests
- Wedding Song Ideas According to Different Musical Tastes
- Your Guests Will Definitely Want to Dance if You Use These Tips
- These Songs Are Amazing if You’re Planning Your Wedding Anniversary
- What Are the Most Requested Wedding Songs the United States?